Hi,

Greetings from *INFOKONS LLC*, we have an opportunity for you and would be
glad to know your availability.

If you are interested please get back to us with following details:

   1. *Updated resume        :*
   2. *Visa Status                 :*
   3. *Employer Details      :*
   4. *Contact Number        :*
   5. *Email ID                     :*
   6. *Availability                :*
   7. *Rate                            :*
   8. *Current Location       :*

Position: *Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)*

Location: *Indianapolis**, IN***

Duration:* 6-12 + Months*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

We are looking *Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) *with the following:

   - 4+ years of solid hands on *ODI development* and *implementation*
   - Experience in real time data movement and change data capture
   technologies while using *ODI*.
   - 6+ years of experience designing and developing *Data Warehouses*
and *Data
   Marts* i.e. ETL experience.
   - Understanding of *Data Modeling* principles and various modeling
   techniques
   - Hands on experience with *SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, and SQL query tuning*.
   - Deep knowledge of Database transactions, data warehouse features,
   performance considerations for at least one leading database, preferably
   Oracle.
   - A minimum of 5 years experience architecting large scale data warehouse
   solutions with at least three large scale implementations with progressively
   larger degrees of responsibility and scope of implementation.
   - Must work independently on *ODI configurations, administration*.
   - Relevant experience with data centric projects such as data warehouses,
   relational and dimensional models, analytics and reporting.
   - Demonstrated expertise utilizing *Oracle Data Integrator* and
   relational database management systems such as *Oracle, SQL Server, and
   DB2*.
   - Experience in Multi Terabyte data warehousing. Understanding the design
   considerations for star schemas and its relationships. Understanding the
   concept of data rollups/aggregation, capacity planning, data
   standardization, slowly changing dimensions, and data security.

* *

*NOTE:*

We have multiple opportunities with the same skill set, would appreciate if
you could refer any of your friends/associates/colleagues.

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar*

INFOKONS LLC | 73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

973.795.4199 | chandra.she...@infokons.com

Fax: 973.532.0852 | www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.