Dear Business Partner,

Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title: SAP FI/CO strong background with SAP PS.

Location: Orlando, FL

Duration: Minimum 18 Months

Rate: $ DOE/ hr on C2C

Job Responsibilities:

Responsible for requirements gathering, solution documentation,
configuration, functional specification development, solution testing and
end user training

Skill Sets Required:

SAP FI/CO, emphasis on CO and PS.

The candidate should have very strong configuration skills with knowledge of
SAP PS and exposure to cost planning, creation and maintenance of:

    - WBS elements

    - Settlement of WBS elements

    - WBS definitions

    - User and System status management

    - PS project reports, profiles

    - Project versions

    - Integration of project systems with Customer Service, FI,CO, MM and
Logistics modules

Should have experience in using SAP PS:

     - From Web UI

    - Conducting workshops for requirements gathering and analysis

    - Writing Functional specifications

    - Interpretation of Functional requirements for development of Technical
specs, unit and integration testing.

SAP Configuration Implementation Experience for FI/CO and PS

Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...

Candidate full Name:

Contact no Mobile:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long you candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications.

Thanks & Regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com <http://www.boston-technology.com/>

An Inc 5000 Company for 2010

A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)