Direct client Req:

Must : Please send me resume with rate confirmation and below details

Full name :
Email ID :
Contact No :

.NET Developer
orris Plains, NJ
12+ Months

Rate-$45 Maxx...

NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET, VB.NET, IIS, Oracle and Visual Source Safe or any
Config tool
Knowledge of JAVA, JSP, Servlet, BEA Web Logic
Strong analytical, logical and technical skills
Experience with system architecture and design
Previous experience in migration projects (from Java to .NET)
Senior Developer
Communication with the Client and stake holders
Communication with offshore team members
Will be Independently handling the project
Responsible for the entire life cycle of the project (e.g. requirement
gathering, coding,  testing, debugging, maintenance, documentation code
libraries and reporting).

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.