Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.

Let me know if you have consultant for the given below position
Please mail me the resume and the given below information at
sha...@svksystems.com

Full Name
Contact #
Email Address
Current location
Availability
Visa Status
Rate / hour

Position:Java Front end Developers
Location:Santa Clara, CA.
Duration:6+ months

Job Qualifications:

*A solid computer science foundation including data structures, programming
languages, operating systems, software engineering, and databases.
*Strong experience with JSP, Servlets, Struts, MVC, and Spring
*Strong experience with Object Oriented JavaScript, CSS, and DHTML
*Experience with AJAX, and developing interactive web applications
*Strong, hands-on Java, J2EE development skills - ideally with JBOSS else
Web Logic/Websphere
*Knowledge of cross browser issues and internet security
*Strong background in object oriented design and design patterns
*Excellent debugging and testing skills
*Attention to detail, strong hands on, flexible with assignments, and can-do
attitude
*Excellent team player with strong collaboration skills to work with various
cross functional teams on multi-team projects
*Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
*Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
*Should have a strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
*BSCS/MSCS or equivalent

Thanks & Regards

sharat
sha...@svksystems.com |www.svksystems.com|
DIRECT: 678-395-2654| FAX: 404-601-9507|
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,Georgia
SVK SYSTEMS, INC| MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PARTNER|
IT EXPERTS |ITSTAFFING | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES|