Hello,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for a CONSULTANT who are strong at Tivoli & LDAP for
a contract of 12+months in San Francisco CA.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail

POSITION REQUISITION:

ANALYST/PROGRAMMER - CAREER

INFRASTRUCTURE MIDDLEWARE ANALYST (Tivoli & LDAP)

Location:  San Francisco CA

Duration: 12 month

Bill Rate- 100$ per hour

Visa Type: No H-1 candidates

Interview: --1 phone screen --2 face to face interviews (1 Technical & 1Hr
related)

 Note:  Prefer local/also prefer candidates that may have worked in
Education or Academia environment in the past.

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND WORK EXPERIENCE

   - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Minimum seven years in computer
   programming-related fields with progressively increasing
   responsibilities.
   - Minimum three years experience in middleware implementation, support,
   development and troubleshooting.
   - Demonstrated ability to program, debug, develop and support middleware
   applications.
   - Strong working knowledge of Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Identity
   Manager, IBM Directory Integrator, Java, Apache Web server, WebSphere, SQL
   and Unix shell scripts.
   - Demonstrated knowledge in LDAP, single sign-on, authentication, user
   account provisioning.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

**** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ****

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*