Hello,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for some one who have experience into  "Adobe Live
Cycle Developer" for6+months.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

POSITION:  Adobe Live Cycle Developer

DURATION:  6 months +

LOCATION:  Sacramento, CA

MAX HOURLY RATE:  OPEN

Requirements:

   - BS/BA degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related field
   - Minimum 5+ years in Adobe LiveCycle ES, Flex, ColdFusion, JBoss and
   Java Script
   - 4-years experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL
   - Solid knowledge of object oriented design.
   - Candidates must be certified in Adobe LiveCycle ES
   - Must be self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with
   minimal direction.
   - Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.

Responsibilities:

   - The selected candidate will work as part of a team of in-house
   developers on various web based application projects.
   - Candidates must be able to produce well-designed, readable, supportable
   code while adhering to established SDLC and programming standards.
   - Candidates must be flexible with multi-tasking and adjust to
   reprioritization of work.

Additional responsibilities include:

   - Perform fixes in response to reported software defects.
   - Participate in requirements, design and code review.
   - Write technical design documents and create and update developer
   guides.
   - Actively develop new applications and maintain existing code.

**** For quick response please contact me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  #
916-671-5596 ****

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*