Direct Client Req:

PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
Location: Wisconsin
Duration : 12+ Months
Rate: Open

Project Background:
As our client continues to expand, the needs of PeopleSoft Financials also
continues
to expand and change. Our client is examining the possibility of international
expansion (strictly confidential), they realize their configuration in
PeopleSoft
Financials will be drastically different than it is today and need someone with
global implementation background to advise and implement this project.

Skills:

* PeopleSoft Financials version 8 and 9.1
* PeopleSoft configuration  for international business
* Strong international financial business experience coupled with use of
PeopleSoft Financials
* Ability to help the business drive international requirements and decisions

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com
GTalk: mayank....@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error
or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and
reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.