Hai Everyone,

                                                 Business Analyst in Austin,
TX , 10 Years -

Contract length –   August 31, 2011 (Good possibility of an extension as
this is their fiscal year end)

Rate - Open

If you are interested please complete the attached forms required by the
state.

Forms B & C need to be completed and returned to me in Word format.  It is
very important to *enter comments* that relate your experience to the skills
even if the information is already in your resume.  They often use Form C as
their first pass through applications.

I will also need:

·         hourly rate

·         resume in Word format

**

*Please do not send me just a resume – if you have a good candidate I will
need their skills matrix before I can accurately evaluate them.*

**

The Texas Education Agency (TEA) is seeking a Business Anlyst to:  Elicit,
analyze, validate, specify, and verify the needs of the project
stakeholders, and derive not the detail requirements but a high level
requirements and business case written to TEA Standards for the
development of the needed project.

Required Skills: 10 Years -

·         Business Case Development and Writing

·         Experience in deriving requirements from interviews with

·         customers and creating system requirement documents based on those
interviews

·         Experience conducting a complete and detailed analysis of business
processes

·         General experience in all phases of the Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC)

·         Experience with educational credit tracking systems

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter