Hai Everyone,

 Below is my open requirements in the Milwaukee, WI area. If you have any
candidates for the positions please ask them to complete the corresponding
Qualification document (attached) and please present that document with
their resume and rate. I will follow up with all qualified candidates ASAP.

*ETL Developer – 2 positions***

*Milwaukee, WI*

*Maximum rate of $50/hr*

*Duration            3+*

*
*

JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

* Development of ETL solutions using MS SSIS 2008

* Development of ETL logging & auditing processes

* Analyze and understand business processes within legacy systems

* Consolidate up to 20 legacy systems into one unified reporting environment

* Write efficient processes and stored procedures

* Optimize and tune SSIS packages for performance

* Development of data marts

* Investigate issues with ETL processing to determine the source of data
issues

   - Strong technical experience in Microsoft SQL Server with a focus on
   SSIS, ETL design and data transformation
   - Exceptionally strong SQL skills
   - Ability to dig into data issues in both the transaction and reporting
   Data Bases with large data set.
   - Experience with Stored Procedures, C+, C#, and Dynamic SQL
   - Experience with Tivoli Work Load Scheduler is a plus.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tommy jibin

Technical Recruiter