* *

*Hello Partners*

* *

*This is Ramesh I am from dbizinfotech I have immediate requirement please
send me the matching resumes to **ram...@dbizinfotech.com*

* *

*Title: Front end developer*

*Location: Fremont, CA*

*Duration:  6 Months*

*This is a pure frontend position, Person should be expert in writing
frontend using HTML5, JQuery, JavaScript, Servlet, JSP, JSON, and CSS *

*Required Skills:*

 Experience Developing *JQuery, HTML5 is MUST*!!!

·         3+ years Object Oriented JavaScript programming, HTML/XHTML, and
CSS

·         Expert level understanding of the JSP, DOM, JSON

·         5+ Years of Hands on Experience developing *Core Java
Framework*using Patterns is must.

·         Experience with REST(like) API's, XML parsing / handling, etc

·         Familiarity with JavaScript frameworks (JQuery, Prototype, YUI
etc.) is PLUS

·         Working experience with RAD, Web sphere, Oracle is PLUS

Thanks and Regards

*Ramesh George*

Executive - Recruitments

DbizInfotech Inc.,