Dear Partners Please send your Consultant Resumes to sri.di...@magnusinfo.com

Title           : Java Developer
Location        : PA
Duration        : 12 Months
Rate    : DOE

Job Description:

5+ years of development experience with Java and J2EE.  Web Services
unit testing,junits,mocking frameworks, Spring,
XP, Agile development experience ,Java developer with unit testing, UI
experience, Groovy Grails.

---------

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth

sri.di...@magnusinfo.com
Phone: 610-990-7851

MAGNUS International Group Inc
226 Green Valley Road,
Exton, PA 19341
Fax     : 610 450 4658
www.magnusinfo.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove method for removal from our mailing list. To
be removed from our mailing list, please send a return mail, with the
word 'REMOVE' in the subject line and mention your email address.