*Hi, Hope you are doing great!
Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.
Please send me your resumes at
b...@generalconsulting.us<m...@generalconsulting.us> or
call me at 610-621-1705 for further details*

Title :ORACLE DBA

Location :NY

Duration :6 MONTHS

RATE:50$

JOB DESCRIPTION:

*We are seeking the following skills:*

*Min 5 years experience as an Oracle Database Administrator, the last 2 with
Oracle 11g*

*- Patching*

*- Troubleshooting & Support*

*- Backup/Recovery*

*Experience with the LINUX and HP_UX operating systems*

*Experience working with database deployments in a VMWare environment*

*Demonstrated database and SQL tuning skills are required*

*Experience with Oracle RAC, Data Guard and ASM are highly desired.*

*
*

*REGARDS
*