Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Go through the below requirement & send your updated resumes.

Please send me your resumes at *r...@nihaki.com *
*
*
*
*

Hello friends Good Morning,

                                                             I am looking
 for *ASP/PLSQL Developer with **GIS or Oracle Spatial*

I’m looking for a *ASP/PLSQL Developer* position in Madison, Alabama
Unfortunately, the client is not offering a remote option.

Ideally, I need a Sr .NET Developer with strong hands on experience with
ASP.NET and C#.NET who must have strong experience with web services and
design patterns, experience with Javascript and HTML is needed.
Also, strong experiencew with Oracle databases and PL/SQL is a must
and *experience
with GIS or Oracle Spatial is* a strong plus.

I. The duration of the position is 6-12 months. The customer start date is
Monday August 22.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me

Thanks & Regards

______________________________

*Praveen Kumar*

*Nihaki Systems Inc.**
**346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810*
*Phone*: (732) 823-6471 Ext:106 | *Fax*: (732) 438-6973

*Email*:          *r...@nihaki.com *

*Website:     www.nihaki.com*
*
*