Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Go through the below requirement & send your updated resumes.

Please send me your resumes at* r...@nihaki.com*

****US CITIZENS GREENCARD HOLDERS ORE EAD’S ARE REQUIRED****

****LOCAL RESOURCE PREFERRED***MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND AN IN PERSON
INTERVIEW***      *

I need a Java Developer for in Daly City, CA.

The project is 3-6  months (Possible contract to hire) and starts August 29,
2011.
Ideally, I need Sr. Java Developer with hands on experience building sizable
and scalable solutions on platform side.  *The ideal candidate will have
expertise in Java design skills as well as Troubleshooting and Performance
Tuning, have strong experience in application/webservers including Weblogic,
Apace, Tomcat and JBoss and proficient in J2EE Technologies (Web Services,
Servlets, JSP, Struts, etc.)  and must have experience with relational
databases such as Oracle and MySQL, as well as experience with PL/SQL, Shell
Scripting, and Perl.   Previous proven experience with Java Technologies on
a large eCommerce website is a must*.

Thanks & Regards

*Praveen Kumar*

*Nihaki Systems Inc.**
**346 Georges Road, Suite # 1,*

*Dayton, NJ 08810*
*Phone*: (732) 823-6471 Ext:106 | *Fax*: (732) 438-6973

*Email*:          *r...@nihaki.com *

*Website:     www.nihaki.com*