*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Please reply at b...@panzersolutions.com

Need a  Java developer  ( Sure Shot Placement)

Title            :         Java developer
Location      :        Durhan, NC
Duration      :         3 + months Contract-to-Perm

Need of EAD, GC, citizen

Must-haves
5+ years’ work experience with Java and J2EE technologies
Minimum 2 years’ experience with AJAX presentation technologies
Proficiency with the following technologies: JSP, XML, SQL, SQL Server,
common J2EE App Server
Extensive knowledge of JavaScript and CSS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
is required
Strong knowledge of the SDLC process and the ability to manage/promote it
Minimum 2 years’ experience with AJAX presentation technology
Familiarity with n-Tier software architectures
Ability to debug and resolve difficult technical problems
Demonstrable experience with Java Application Servers such as WebLogic and
Tomcat
Ability to determine the feasibility of projects in a fast paced deadline
driven environment
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to anticipate problems proactively and take appropriate actions to
mitigate negative impact

Plusses
Exposure to ATG framework is desirable
Exposure to iterative and incremental Agile software development methodology
is a plus

Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC