*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Please reply at b...@panzersolutions.com

Immediate Need a  Oracle DBA Position-Boston, MA.

Title            :     Oracle DBA Position
Location      :    Boston, MA.
Duration      :    6 months

Must be GC,Citizen,EAD.

Must Have:
Must have Oracle grid infrastructure, ASM, RAC experience running under
Linux in a Data warehouse environment.
Have performed installations of RAC.
Worked with 11gr2.
Must have Oracle 10/11G, Data guard expertise.
Must have at least 5 years of recent Oracle 10G/11G experience in a RAC
environment and overall 10 years Oracle database experience.
Expert at SQL Tuning
Significant experience troubleshooting complicated database problems
Experience with partitioning and other advanced data warehouse features.
Worked with Grid control 10g/11g.
Knowledge of database replay.
Knowledge or Oracle data masking.
Excellent communication Skills