Dear Business Partner*,*

We have Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine]
candidates resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *
bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title*: Lead. Project Manager *

Location: Dublin, OH

Duration: 12 Months +

Rate: $OPEN/hr on C2C

Interview type: Phone + in person required

*Technical Skills Desired:*

   - External Project Manager needed for the Fatwire Upgrade Project to
   manage the VSD Content Management System upgrade.

   Performs the essential functions required to ensure the success
   of LTS Projects. Manages medium/large projects involving multiple
   technologies, functions or customers. May have cross-functional role and
   enterprise-wide responsibilities.

• Partner with Program Manager or Project Sponsor in developing project
plans to meet project objectives
• As the Project Manager, lead LTS or business-led projects for the purpose
of meeting project objective.
• Apply Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to
Project activities to meet Project requirements through the utilization of
initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing processes.
• Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and
quality; and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to
satisfactory outcomes
• Participate in the definition, implementation and continuous improvement
of project processes and techniques
• Assure Project Quality Management through periodic project progress,
process, and / or product reviews against established standards
* Track and report project progress (performance), risk and issues to
project stakeholders
• Provide training and mentoring for projects.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time... ***

Candidate full Name:

Contact Mobile #:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D/ Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long your candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

§ *Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.*

Reference # 1 Name:

Phone No:

E-mail contact:

Reference # 2 Name:

Phone No:

E-mail contact:

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

Thank you and best regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112