Dear Business Partner*,*

We have Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine]
candidates resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *
bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title*: **Java/WebSphere E-Commerce developer***

Location: Freeport, MAINE

Duration: 6-12 Months +

Max Rate: $Open /hr on C2C

Interview type: Phone+ in person

*Job description*: We have an immediate need for an IT Tech Lead for our
E-Commerce build team. They will be responsible for all technical aspects of
the project and also have extensive business contact. This position
will work closely with other project tech leads, architects, engineers, and
E-Commerce management to ensure smooth transition of feature or
infrastructure releases into the production environment balancing risk
and compliance with business enhancements.  Solid experience with J2EE is
required.  Website development with WebSphere Commerce is a definite plus as
is experience with JavaScript (jQuery), HTML, and CSS.

 *Key responsibilities include:*

   - Lead complex, customer-facing projects with possible multiple
   sub-projects.
   - Responsible for all technical components of a project.
   - Intensive business contact shaping the project’s detailed deliverables,
   including

   - Requirements
      - Scoping
      - Feasibility
      - Performance
      - Security
   - Estimate technical tasks and schedule.
   - Develop and write high level design(s).
   - Assign detailed design work and facilitate walkthroughs.
   - Coordinate environment set-up: code releases, data loads, asset
   deployments, etc.
   - Supervise the development effort of multiple developers including batch
   resources across multiple time zones.
   - Manage any technical issues that arise during development and/or
   testing.
   - Coordinate security review and ensure security standards are followed.
   - Coordinate code reviews and ensure coding standards are followed.
   - Coordinate with QA to assign and resolve issues during testing.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...*

Candidate full Name:

Contact Mobile #:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long your candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:

Phone No:

E-mail contact:

Reference # 2 Name:

Phone No:

E-mail contact:

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

Thank you and best regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112