Hi, Hope you are doing great!

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.

Please send me your resumes at b...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us or call
me at 610-621-1705 for further details

Location:MN

Duration:6 Months

Description

We are currently seeking a talented Software Engineer I to join our team.
This position will work within a team environment and will play a
significant role helping us create the next generation of tools and
processes for Kroll Ontrack's Legal Technologies products and services.
Candidates should have proven knowledge and experience with new technologies
and programming techniques. Knowledge of multiple software languages
including, but not limited to: SQL programming, C# is essential.  Strong
problem solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions in
a fast paced environment will be critical.

Responsibilities

.         One to three years of experience along with knowledge of multiple
software languages including, but not limited to: SQL programming, C# is
essential. Knowledge of WPF, WCF, XAML and XML a plus.

.         Detail oriented with a thorough and systematic approach to problem
solving

.         Ability to work in a team setting

.         Self starter/self initiator

.         Working knowledge of software product lifecycle and software
business models

.         Demonstrated ability to work in a high energy, fast paced
environment where projects and tasks can change rapidly

.         Motivated to learn and create new and efficient processes and
technologies

.         Good written and verbal skills

.         Proactive thinker

.         Ability to guide and share experience with other team members

.         Project management skills - ability to prioritize and manage
multiple tasks at any given time

Qualifications

Bachelor's degree (BSEE, BSCS, BSCE) from a four-year college or university,
and 1 - 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.

SQL programming and C# are required. Knowledge of WPF, WCF, XAML and XML a
plus.

Description

We currently have an exciting career opportunity in our Software Engineering
department!  We are looking for a Software Engineer I to work within a team
setting to help create and maintain the tools and processes for Kroll
Ontrack's Legal Technologies group's products and services.

Candidates should have proven knowledge and experience with SQL database
programming and data modeling techniques.  The ideal candidate will have
in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL (T-SQL), stored procedure
development, index tuning and optimization, and database unit testing
approaches.  Knowledge and experience with other software languages a plus,
including, but not limited to, C#, WPF/WCF, and .NET.  Strong problem
solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions in a fast
paced environment will be critical.

In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge
technologies which have helped make Kroll Ontrack one of the industry's
leading legal technology and data recovery companies. At Kroll Ontrack, our
strength is our people.

Qualifications

Bachelor's degree (BSEE, BSCS, BSCE) from a four-year college or university,
and 2 - 4 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience.

2 - 4 years database development using Microsoft SQL preferred.

.         Detail oriented with a thorough and systematic approach to problem
solving

.         Proactive thinker and self starter, with working knowledge of
software product lifecycle and software business models

.         Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks within a
team-oriented, technology-driven, fast paced environment where projects and
tasks can change rapidly

.         Possess clear communication skills, both verbal and written;
provide support and mentorship to other team members.

.         Motivated to learn and create new and efficient processes and
technologies

.         Ability to guide and share experience with other team members

Regards:

Bill Garry
Technical Recruiter

GENERAL CONSULTING SERVICES