Hi, Hope you are doing great!

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.

Please send me your resumes at b...@corpemail.generalconsulting.us or call
me at 610-621-1705 for further details

Title: PeopleSoft developer-PA

Location: West Chester

Term: 3 Months

We are in need of an experienced PeopleSoft Technical resource with very
good experience in Manager Self Service and Employee Self Service modules.
Qualified candidates will be part of the client's core PeopleSoft Technical
Team and will be responsible for development and enhancements to the
existing PeopleSoft system including MSS (manager self service) and ESS
(employee self service).

Job Description: - PeopleSoft development and administration

- Responsible for supporting and enhancing the PeopleSoft modules Employee
self service and manager self service

- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
in both technical and non-technical terms

- Strong analytical, development, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- 3+ yrs experience supporting, updating, and creating PeopleSoft
application customizations and reports
- 3+ yrs experience with PeopleSoft PeopleTools
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and use good judgment in evaluation and
decision making
- MS Access knowledge is desirable
- Experience with the following is a plus: Access DB, HRMS application
modules HR, Payroll, Time and Labor and Base Benefits

Regards:

Bill Garry
Technical Recruiter

GENERAL CONSULTING SERVICES