Hope you are doing well.
I am a  technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software
Implementing and IT  consulting company located in CT. Please
go through the Job Description and  send me your updated
resume with contact information.

Please  reply me at : tom.ha...@panzersolutions.com

*Title: IT Systems Security Consultant
Location: Albany,NY
Duration: 6 Months Contract*

Certifications in one or more of the following preferred: CISSP, CISM, or

GIAC.

Job Description:
Expertise in various IT Security technologies, including Data Leak

Protection, URL Filtering, Multi-factor authentication systems, Security

Event and Information Management systems, Secure Remote Access

systems, Server and Workstation OS and database security standards.

In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with at least one of the

above technologies. Must have ability to analyze and learn rapidly

changing IT Security-related technologies and apply them as part of

integrated solutions to business requirements, as well as work

experience in IT technical processes including requirements gathering and

analysis, design, selection of tools and technologies, release and version

control, testing methodology and deployment management. Requires 7+

years in an IT Security Engineering environment. A certain degree of

creativity and latitude is required.

Thanks
Tom Hanks| Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc