Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well!

 Please find the updated Hotlist for your requirements, Please let me
know if you have any suitable requirements for my consultants.

Kindly reply me back  to ma...@adroix.com

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Please add my  ID ma...@adroix.com  in your distribution list…. And
kindly please send me your requirements...

Sno     Name                    Skill
1       Murali Jamili           SAP-MM
2       abhilash reddy          SAP-BW
3       abhilash reddy          SAP-BO
4       Ravi Sanam              SAP XI/PI
5       harsha pola             SAP-BO
6       naveena reddy           SAP-BW
7       naveena reddy           SAP-BO
8       Pragnya Pothuneedi                      SAP-FICO
9       Preeti Reddy            SAP-BW
10      ratan kongara           SAP-MM
11      satish katabathuni                      SAP-MM
12      shashi reddy            SAP-BW
13      Shashidhar Batthula                      BA
14      Malani(Bay area only)   Informatica
15      Madhukar                                SAP-BW
16      suresh kumar            DATASTAGE
17      Rakesh Reddy            SAP-MM
18      Deepak ravipati         SAP XI
19      Jyothi Gadwal           SAP-HR
20      venkata bobba           SAP-APO

Yim: recruiter.0...@yahoo.com        Gtalk:
manojkumar.staff...@gmail.com

Thanks&Regards,
Manoj Kumar
Adroix, Inc. | Where Talent Drives Technology
ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting – Development – Staffing
Off: 734-544-3455 x 381 | Fax: 734-481-2222 | E-mail:
ma...@adroix.com