Hello,
Hope you are doing well today.

This is Shashikanth Reddy from Panzer Solutions. Please let me know if you
are interest for the below position.
shashi.re...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title:         VB.Net Programmer
Location:         Kansas City, KS
Duration:         Permanent posiiton

Job Description
Bachelor Controls, Inc. (BCI) is a leading provider of control and systems
integration solutions to manufacturers. We are seeking an experienced
programmer in Sabetha, KS, Lenexa, KS. This person would develop and

commission applications for the near-real-time environment as a systems
integrator serving the food and pharmaceutical production world.  Work with
advanced recipe management applications, bar coding, ingredient genealogy,

apply relational databases and historians, interface between plant floor
automation controllers and business systems such as SAP or JD Edwards.

Requirements:
SQL Server, relational databases
Proficiency in Visual Basic and .Net applications development
Knowledge of other high level languages
3-5 years experience

This person needs to be a “self-starter” who possesses the ability to work
in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial environment.
Approx. 25% travel. Must have the unrestricted ability to work in the US.

Benefits:
Health and Dental insurance, Life Insurance
Disability Insurance Cafeteria Plan
401(k) Employee Stock Ownership Plan