Hello,

I have a 3-6+ month contract opportunity with my direct client in Hoboken,
NJ. Please review the details below, if interested reply with your current
word formatted resume and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

*QA Analyst with Trading/Brokerage Experience*

*Hoboken, NJ*

*3-6 months (plus extensions)*

*
*

**MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND IN-PERSON INTERVIEW AFTER PHONE SCREEN**
I need a QA Test Analyst with proven hands on testing of UNIX based
applications and Financial Trading/Brokerage Industry experience. Must be
able to navigate UNIX to test back end functions that have no user
interface. Experience testing multiple applications from front end to back
end required. Must have Oracle database and proven hands on experience
creating SQL to validate data.

Thanks
Durga Prasad