LinkedIn
------------
Meghna - jointhegian...@gmail.com has sent you a message

Date: 4/25/2012
Subject: Introduction Mail - Applykar.com

Hi,

We have recently Launched Job Portal and would like to introduce the same to
you. We have started Job Portal with brand name of Applykar.com. We are
extended arm of leading Consulting colossal The Giant Corporation Lacis.
Applykar.com is an consultant portal and our aim is to cater only
consultancies, placement firms, Executive Search Firms and recruitment market
and not to corporate Companies.

Our Theme - Only portal which is not at your HR's Desk, Applykar.com - An
Consultant Portal.

Job Portal - http://www.applykar.com/signup.html

Regards
Meghna

View/reply to this message:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/brnd1z-h1fz8avq-2n/cOCAR3PaQ0VV83EXQfCI_jNtQ3EUr0mn_uFp9ZPG-ah8lW1J/mbi/I421281026_20/?hs=false&tok=181i_CMGLaBRc1

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/brnd1z-h1fz8avq-2n/cOCAR3PaQ0VV83EXQfCI_jNtQ3EUr0mn_uFp9ZPG-ah8lW1J/blk/I421281026_20/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/?hs=false&tok=1r-sLai3XaBRc1