Hello,

I have a 12 + month contract opportunity in Bedford, MA. Please review the
details below, if interested reply with your current word formatted resume
and contact details and I will call you to discuss.

*SharePoint Developer*

*Bedford, MA*

*12 + Month contract with possible extensions*

Starts: May 14th, 2012

I need a SharePoint developer that also has excellent web development
skills. This candidate must have hands on experience with extranet site
development with SharePoint, Also must have hands on experience with
intranet site development with SharePoint. This candidate must have
proficient experience with Dashboard Creation, Workflow, they must be able
to integrate SharePoint with other apps, as well as be able to customize
web-part development. Candidate must be able to develop user instructions
and manuals and also maintain user access and permissions. Candidate must
be able to move data from legacy SharePoint versions. Candidate must be
experienced with HTML, CSS, AJAX, J-Query, JavaScript.

Thanks

Durga Prasad