*Hi ,

**We are working on below requirement.**If you have any matching profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info.**
*
*
**Role: * *Netezza Architech/DBA*
*Duration: 6 + Months
Location: New York
Rate: $90/hr*

Client is looking for two resources to assist with analysis and tuning of Netezza databases. Role also involves development and testing of the most complex Netezza components. Resource is expected to provide technical leadership areas of Netezza as well as provide support for code promotion, deployments and troubleshooting. Other notes from client:

* Develop data integration applications leveraging Netezza tools and methodologies
* Analyze and optimize performance of extracts, loads and transformations
* Develop recommendations and implementation plans for Netezza database tuning * Work under the guidance of/or act as a team lead and report status as required
* Follow and improve upon development guidelines, standards and procedures
* Coach junior technical developers as required
* Provide support for code promotion, deployment, and troubleshooting

SKILLS -- REQUIRED:

* Netezza
* Netezza - Arch Roles
* Netezza - DBA Roles
* Netezza - Tuning
* Netezza - Testing
* NZSQL
* NZLOAD
* NZSQL Scripts
* Mentoring Roles
* Deployment support

Thanks and Regards,

Amarinder Singh (IT Associate)
*Kalven Technologies Inc.* *2300 , E Higgins Rd , Suite 211 , ELK Grove Village, IL -60007* *Work *: 312-675-2450. | *Email id* : amarin...@kalventech.com </mc/compose?to=amarin...@kalventech.com> | *LinkedIn* :Amar Singh. | *Skype id:* Amarinderkalven
*http://www.kalventech.com*
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused