LinkedIn
------------
Sandeep Sondagar has sent you a message

Date: 7/02/2012
Subject: Looking For First Job.

Hi...
I am Sandeep Sondagar, Fresher in Electronics and Communication from C K
Pithawalla College Of Engg and Tech., Surat With 7.94 CGPA.
For any Vacancy related to embedded System, please inform me. My email Id is
"sandeepsondagar...@gmail.com". For more professional detail see my LinkedIn
profile.

--------------------------------------------------------Resume-------------------------------------------
Sandeep Sondagar
60/D. K. Nagar Soc-2,
Singanpore Road,
Katargam,
Mo:-9033128908
Surat-395004.                     Email: - sandeepsondagar...@gmail.com
CAREER OBJECTIVE:
                    To work in a competitive environment which uses
my knowledge and skills to its optimum and drive for self improvement
with sincerity, hard work and dedication.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
Examination     Board      Year of Passing      Percentage (%)
  S.S.C.                G.S.E.B.      March 2006                 84.57
  H.S.C.               G.H.S.E.B.    March 2008              59.20
CURRENT ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE:
B.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
C. K. Pithawala College of Engineering and Technology.

Semester        Year of Passing         University      SPI
   1             December 2008            G.T.U.        6.17
   2             June 2009                        G.T.U.        6.75
   3             December 2009            G.T.U.        6.10
   4             June 2010                        G.T.U.        6.67
   5             December 2010            G.T.U.        8.00
   6             May 2011                         G.T.U.        7.00
   7             November 2011            G.T.U.        8.10
   8             May 2012                         G.T.U.        8.59

CPI (1st to 8th Semester): - 7.19 CGPA (5th to 8th Semester): - 7.94
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:
Major Project: - Interfacing of MicroSD card with SPARTEN 3E FPGA
using SPI communication.
rename and delete the text (*.txt) file on MicroSD card using
Spartan 3e kit. We have programmed Spartan 3e to take input from
PS/2 Keyboard and display output on 16x2 LCD.
SUBJECTS OF INTEREST:-
-       Embedded System design.
-       Microprocessor and Microcontroller programming.
-       Assembly language programming.
-       VLSI & VHDL.
-       C, C++, Visual Basic.
STRENGTHS:
-       Leadership quality.
-       Ability to work in a team.
-       Individual problem solving skill.
-       Willingness to learn.
PERSONAL DETAILS:
        Name             :      Sondagar Sandeepbhai Popatbhai
        Permanent address:      60 / D. K. Nagar Soc-2
                                        Singanpore Road,
                                        Katargam,
                                        Surat-395004
        Date of birth    :      20th  January, 1991
        Gender           :      Male
        Marital status   :      Unmarried
        Nationality      :      Indian
        Languages known :       English, Hindi and Gujarati
        Hobbies          :      Playing Cricket, Listening music.

        I declare that all the information provided in this application is
actual and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Place:- Surat.
Yours faithfully

SANDEEP SONDAGAR

View/reply to this message:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/brnd1z-h45ft4qi-6m/cOCAR3PaQ0VV83EXQfCI_jNtQ3EUr0mn_uFp9ZPG-ah8lW1J/mbi/I480511847_20/?hs=false&tok=2wX5Xxr2JQ5Rk1

Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? Adjust your message settings:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/brnd1z-h45ft4qi-6m/cOCAR3PaQ0VV83EXQfCI_jNtQ3EUr0mn_uFp9ZPG-ah8lW1J/blk/I480511847_20/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/?hs=false&tok=2mBtwbZmFQ5Rk1