Hi Partner

Hope you are doing well

Please find job description and send me updated resume @

*vijay.bhas...@e-solutionsinc.com* <vijay.bhas...@e-solutionsinc.com>

*Job title- Core Java Developer*

*Location- Salt Lake City, Utah*

*Duration- 6+months*

*Skills-*

·         *CORE Java (JNDI, JDBC, java mail, and etc., extensive OOP
concepts understanding and on the job practice), Hibernate ORM, and PL/SQL
(advanced queries, stored procs & functions).*

·         Also the person should have worked on a web project that was for
high availability, heavy traffic sites.  Multi-threading experience would
be great to have but it’s not mandatory.

·         Other tools to look out for are jsf, ejb and jms.  I know that’s
j2ee stuff and if the person only has that then they would* not *be a fit.

·         *We don’t need guys he mainly did struts or jsp or client side
validation.  Javascript is necessary to have but we are not looking for
guys that ONLY did that sort of work.*

·         *We also don’t want any team leads, architects, analysts, or
testers.  We want coders.  *

Thanks & Regards* *

*Vijay Bhaskar*

Phone: 408-385-2255 Ext- 5027