Direct Client Need

SQL Developer
Location: Redmond WA
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: $50/hr c2c

Skills Required:
·       Strong SQL 2008R2/2012 database skills for query creation and
optimization.
o       There will be both web based reports as well as Excel based reports, as
such an intermediate understanding and experience in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting
Services) is an asset.
o       The ability to troubleshoot issues with Queries and reports is required.
·       Strong SQL 2008R2/2012 Engine maintenance skills
o       Basic backup, index creation and SQL Job creation skills.
·       Strong IIS 7.5 skills
o       This role will involve the creation of two or more websites; as such
someone with a strong creative aspect as well as strong capability to deliver
an appealing and informative website is crucial.
§       This site will have multiple stages. The first & Second stages will
focus on the creation, and then increase on levels of data provided.
o       Our target platform for web development should be ASPX/ .Net (C#)
based. Our data model is primarily dynamic text based tables. There are no
Audio or Video based requirements.
o       An understanding in IIS security is required. Our web presence will
contain information that is not accessible by everyone, so a generic
understanding of IIS authentication is required.
o       The ability to troubleshoot and maintain IIS deployments.
·       Intermediate C# understanding
o       Should be able to understand C# syntax and best practices to review and
consult ongoing projects.
·       Intermediate computer knowledge
o       While the role will be a SQL/IIS data presentation role, the majority
of the data reported is of a Technical matter. As such an Intermediate
understanding of server and Windows is ideal.
o       Our team has highly qualified engineers for server support; however
some basic computer admin skills are an asset.
·       Intermediate network knowledge
o       As these tasks will involve a multi-system design, an intermediate
understanding of how to troubleshoot basic network issues is required. Specific
issues that may occur would be SQL to IIS connectivity or customer to IIS
communication.

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma