Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

* *

*Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
recrui...@burgeonits.com*

Position: .Net Developer

Location: Northbrook, IL

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $45-50/hr C2C

Job Description: The job involves doing following activities – Understand
existing applications of UL STR, Documenting and reviewing of the System
Appreciation Documents for all the applications, working on application
enhancements, working on application support requests, coordinating with
the client team on day-to-day activities, supporting client team on Data
Migration activities, coordinating with offshore team on work allocation
and reviews

Skill .Net 4.0, knowledge of MVVM and MVC, .Net 3.5 WPF, WCF, Sharepoint
2010, SilverLite, SQLServer 2008, MS Access  and preferably Microsoft
Biztalk

Kindly send me resume along with contact details.

Thanks & Regards

Mike
Burgeon IT Services LLC
Ph: 302-220-4724