*Dear Partner,*

We are currently looking to fill these urgent positions with our client in *
FL. *Below is few details on them. Please let me know if you would be
interested on the same. Please feel free to call/mail should you have any
questions. Thanks & have a good day!

*Position: Strong ABAP Web Dynpro*

*Location:  Fort Lauderdale, FL*

*This is a 4 to 6 month contract*

*Rates: Market*

*Will hire by phone and video conference*

  Must have the skills and experience in the following tools/technologies

o   ABAP Programming – *Strong*

o   Object Oriented - *Strong*

o   ABAP Web Dynpro – *Strong*

o   Portal –* Intermediate (preferred but not required)*

o   Troubleshooting – *Very Strong*

o   SAP ECC – *Strong*

o   BDC/BAPIs – *Strong*

o   IDOCs – *Strong*

o   SD/HR knowledge – *Developer Knowledge*

*Thanks*

*Nagaraj*

*Sriven Technologies, LLC*

*v...@sriventech.com* <v...@sriventech.com>