Hi,

comfortable candidates with the requirement please reply back with updated
resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can
give me a call back at my contact number *609-897-9670 EXT:-2171**.
**
Position: WebSphere Application Server Developer
Location: Bloomington, IL
Duration: 6+ Months*

**Strong knowledge of service mediation techniques using WebSphere
DataPower and experience in design, architecture, and implementation of
systems using WebSphere DataPower appliances*
• Ability to work with various project development teams to analyze the
integration requirements and provide input on how best to develop seamless
and highly reliable methods for communicating data between applications
• Familiar with WebSphere DataPower configurations for Web Service Proxies,
XML firewalls, multi-protocol gateways
• Ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues related to WebSphere
DataPower
• Familiar with general security concepts (authentication, authorization,
encryption, digital signatures), PKI concepts, and SSL
*• Experience with WebSphere Application Server 7.0, WAS clusters, IMS, and
DB2
• Experience and technical knowledge of web services, service-oriented
architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Service Buses (ESB)*
• Proficient in XML/XSLT, SOAP, REST
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding
of system development methodologies, techniques and tools
• Knowledge of and development with WebSphere Transformation Extender (WTX)
*• Experience with middleware products WebSphere MQ (WMQ), WebSphere
Message Broker (WMB), and WebSphere Registry and Repository (WSRR) is a
plus *

Thanks & Regards,*
Vipin Mittal
SysMind, LLC