Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*SAP PLM Functional Analyst
Location : STL, MO
6 month-1year contract*

*Must-haves*
Strong SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Functional Knowledge
Equally strong SAP PPM (Project and Portfolio Management)
Ability to configure SAP PLM in the system
Ability to turn business requirements into app specific configurations
Strong communication written and verbal-experience
Experience working with executives to gather requirements

*Plusses
*Previous experience working with a client to implement SAP PLM
Automotive or scientific industry experience

*Role:*
In this role our client is looking for a strong functional
analyst/consultant to help implement PLM and PPM. While the role will
primarily revolve around gathering business requirements and turning them
into application specific configurations, it will be important for the
consultant in this role to have the technical ability to hands on configure
the system. Additionally, while the client has made a large commitment to
SAP they need a consultant with the ability to sell the technology being
implemented to upper management and grow adoption within the user base.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*

Thanks
Dennis Hall | Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com