Hi,
Please go through the following requirement  and send me the updated
resume with contact  details ASAP

Position : QA Tester with (spain or spanish / brasil or brasilian etc..)
location: NYC,NY
duration : 3 months

language expertise on Spanish/  Brazilian /Portuguese
good testing experience as a test lead, understands test process, test
execution, test authoring, test review, defect management, test metrics, etc
defect tracking tools, test management tools, etc
excellent communication and coordination skills
media and ent domain exp is a plus
must be a lead with 7-10 yrs of experience
**tester with Spanish/Brazilian/Portuguese language
Thanks & regards

Nikhi
1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,
Schaumburg, IL 60195
Direct :347 434 4207
Fax: 847 890 6394
Email: ni...@palniinc.com
YIM:reachnikhita
www.palniinc.com

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience