Good Morning All,

Please send me the resumes to zain.k...@panzersolutions.com

Title: BO Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 2-3 years
Rate: $40/hour Corp to Corp

• HealthCare experience is required (i.e. claims processing, provider
and/or MCE data, member eligibility, Managed Care, etc)

Please send any qualified candidates my way and include their email and
phone numbers.  Thanks!

Technical Skills/Experience Required

Business Objects XI R2 or R3 with the following:
• Ability to generate BO queries from scratch based upon user request or CO
requirements
• Ability to alter/clone existing BO queries to meet changing requirements
or to leverage an existing query
• Ability to work in BO XI R2 or R3 in web Intelligence (web-I) or Desktop
Intelligence (Desk-I)
• Ability to create/alter BO tables using the tools contained within BO XI
•Ability to create/alter BO universes using the tools contained within BO
XI
•Experience with Administrators tools within BO R2 or R3
•Experience with Security features within BO R2 or R3
• Ability to document queries that they created so other can understand
• Ability to follow our documented processes
• Ability to interface with user who made the data report request to ensure
requirements are fully understood
• Ability to interface with clients as this resource sits on-site at our
client’s facility
• Ability to work with minimal direct supervison
• Excellent attendance record
• Ability to validate query results against requirements

Thanks
Zain Khan
zain.k...@panzersolutions.com
203 652 1442