Needed

*JOB TITLE:Senior ASP.Net Developer
Location: Downtown Chandler Arizona
Duration: 12+ months*

GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
We’re looking for a strong ASP.Net application developer who has proven
success with business website applications. Since our product suite is
targeted for hotel owners and operators, not the consumer,

our development focuses on complex business functions such as accounting
and rate management. A background building and maintaining websites with
deep functionality and large transaction volume is

preferred.
Although some of our existing applications have been created with windows
forms and web services, most of our new development is in ASP.Net. We are
looking for someone with the experience to help

shape web development standards and mentor some of the existing development
staff.

CORPORATE SPEAK:
Develops, codes, tests and debugs new software solutions or enhancements to
existing software in a maintenance capacity.
Designs and builds prototype applications. Leads design and analysis of
assigned projects.
Produces time estimates needed to complete tasks and projects.
Has good understanding of business applications.
Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve
them.
Writes technical documentation as needed.

EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 8 years of software development experience; good communication
skills, written and verbal; ability to handle multiple projects
simultaneously.

TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
Required:
C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, Windows Forms, SQL

Preferred:
Ext.NET, ComponentOne, Telerik, Oracle

SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Application Architecture: Identifies common business components and
services that can be leveraged by multiple applications.

Software Design:
Understands standard software modeling techniques used to describe system
designs; designs components of larger software systems; utilizes existing
system components that can be leveraged by

multiple applications; understands capabilities of environment.

Software Process Knowledge:
Knowledge of end to end product life cycle as well as product operational
cycle -conception to delivery to ongoing operations.

Software Programming:
Understands concepts of source code control and how to use tools;
translates the design specification into physical code; creates and
assembles code modules from existing code repositories; has detailed

knowledge of one or more programming languages; uses common development
tools for required language, platform, database, middleware and
environment.

Systems Analysis:
Determines how a system should work and how changes in conditions,
operations, and the environment will affect outcomes, knowledge of products
and system architecture.