Dear Folks,
Hope you are doing great!
We Need consultant for -- TSM Administrator /with Data Domain

Please go through the below requirement & if you feel comfortable forward
your updated resume so that I can get back to you.
Please send me your resumes at tony.wil...@panzersolutions.com or call me
at  203-652-1444  EXT 110  for further details

*Position: TSM Administrator /with Data Domain*
*Location: Mountain Lake Terrace, WA.*
*Duration: 3+ month *

//TSM Administrator /with Data Domain//Mountain Lake Terrace, WA//3+ month

Purpose: Experienced TSM Administrator (5.5.x) who is very comfortable with
Data Domain administration through TSM and is familiar with DDOS. Must have
experience migrating to TSM 6.1. Expertise administering Quantum tape
libraries is necessary. Current and future TSM server OS’s include AIX 5.x
and Windows 2008.

Skills Hardware: CDL/EDL,
Skills Software: Tivoli - TSM, Data Domain,
Skills OS: Windows, AIX,
Skills Other L700 and/or EDL

The other is in San Jose, CA and is 3 months. No migrations needed and they
want someone with TSM and Data Domain integration experience.
Thanks and Regards,
Tony Wilson | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K