*Hello Friends!
We have an immediate opening for ETL DEVELOPER with ETL
Developer,Relational Database,Data Warehouse,ETL programming experience
with minimum of 5-8 years of Exp. Please share suitable resumes to** **
javed.k...@panzersolutions.com** is very urgen  requirenment  Shore - Short
lise.*

Wishes for the Day !!!
We Need consultant for Java Developer
Please send suitable profiles to javed.k...@panzersolutions.com

We have below very urgent requirement with one of our direct client.

Job Title     :  Java Developer
Location     :  Lebanon, VA
Duration     :  6+ months

Job Description:
2+ year(s) of J2EE hands on experience
2+ year(s) of Oracle hands on experience
2+ year(s) of SQL hands on experience
2+ year(s) of DB2 hands on experience (highly preferred but not mandatory)
2+ year(s) of COBOL hands on experience (highly preferred but not mandatory)

Thanks & Regards
Javed Khan - Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct line : 203-212-9391