*Senior .NET Developers
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 18 Month Contract*

*Dont Send me Resumes if they dont have all the skills*
I have two openings for Senior ASP.NET Developers that must have extensive *MVC
experience, SQL and SSIS* experience. These will be 18 month contracts and
this is a very complex environment. They must have solid communication and
be able to communicate their experience.

*I need the best of the best preferable with financial services experience,
even better if they have Wells Fargo experience in Minneapolis. I would
like the candidates to have the minimum experience in the following
technologies:*

*C#/.NET- 7 years
MVC – 4 years 3.5+
SQL -6 years
Web Services- 5 years
SSIS- 3 years
LINQ- 3 years (LINQ to SQL/LINQ to ENTITY) years
ADO.NET/Entity Framework 3 years
WCF/WPF*

Experience in MS SQL Database, including data models, stored procedures,
SSIS packages, etc. Use and software manipulation of XML data and XML
metadata. Object oriented design methods, patterns, UML, Use Cases.
Candidate should be able to work independently on multiple projects with
aggressive deadlines. Candidate will spend 10-15% on High and Detailed
Technical design, 85-90% Development/Coding. Required technical skills -
Visual Studio 2008, C#.NET 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET AJAX, LINQ,
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation
(WCF). Preferred Skills: ADO.NET Entity Framework, JavaScript/jQuery,
Visual Studio Team Foundation System (TFS) 2008, ASP.NET MVC, Windows
Workflow Foundation (WF), Integration with third party software and in
house systems.

Thanks and Regards,
Alvin Paul
Sr. Technical Recruiter