--
Greetings !

We have this urgent opening with one of our clients.
Please help me on this with your available consultants.

*Reply to man...@maccadin.com only*

*Title: .Net Developer*

*Location: Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*Front-end developer in C#, .NET, and MVC4*

This developer will be a ASP.NET MVC4 web applications developer.
Responsibilities include application design and architecture, working with
a team of developers, working with clients, and involvement in QA process.
The ideal candidate will find innovative solutions to business problems
with the latest technology such as AJAX and ASP.NET MVC.

Required Skills

Understanding of MVC pattern

A strong C# ASP.NET background with MVC4 experience

Object-oriented development / design patterns

HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, and JQuery experience is a plus

Experience administering Windows 2008 Server, IIS, SQL Server 2008

Background in .NET 4.0, WCF, Workflow Foundation, and other Microsoft
technologies

A broad knowledge of ASP.NET architecture and development as well as a
strong knowledge of web services such as SOAP and REST

                Required Experience

BS/MS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science,
Information Technology or related field preferred

Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and
relational database environments

Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques

Strong design skills and ability to work independently and in a team
setting.

*Thanks and Regards*

Manish* *
Manish Shah | Maccadin Inc.| Santa Clara, CA
Phone (408) 372-4073 Office: (408)372- 6280 | Fax (408) 657-4692 |
man...@maccadin.com | www.maccadin.com

*www.linkedin.com/pub/<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ripudaman-singh/16/262/b57>
manish-shah/46/807/231*

*GTalk:** manish.macca...@gmail.com*