Hi Associates, VERY VERY HOT REQUIREMENT

Flex Developer,
Rochester,NY
3 years contract

 Let me know as we have two openings, interviews literally immediately… 2-3
years of work.

Anyone have anyone…. 3 years work, webex interview, best rate.  Must have
excellent English.

Job Description

Flex developer to work on UI for enterprise application.  The Flex
front end will use web services to serve up information from source
systems.  Java Swing is a skill set that transfers most easily to
Flex.

5 years experience with complex Action Script.

5 years experience with Adobe Flex

5 years XML experience.

Experience with enterprise or mission critical applications.

Working knowledge of MVC.

Very good communication and team skills.

Must be developing in flex as code review is part of Webex interview.

*Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com*