Hi,

Greetings!!!

We have this urgent requirement with our *Director Client*, if you have
suitable profiles, please send the resume with the following details ASAP.

*FULL NAME:*

*STATUS ( US CITZ/ H1/ GC/ EAD):                    *

*EMAIL:*

*PHONE:*

*AVAILABILITY:*

*CURRENT LOCATION:*

*RATE ON C2C/ W2:*

* *

*TITLE: Senior Developer (OSB)   *

*Experience: 6+ years*

*LOCATION: Quincy, MA*

*DURATION: 9+ Months*

*Job Description:*

* *

*Senior Developer (OSB)*

*Overview:*

* *

As a dedicated member of the project team the senior developer will be
primarily responsible for detailed technical design, coding and unit
testing activities. The SD will also participate in requirements JADs,
logical design, implementation and support application deployment
activities in CGI/Customer environments.

To be successful, the candidate will need to be able to assimilate quickly
and learn the business and technical aspects of the project so that s/he
can lead tasks or small teams to a successful delivery.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design, Code and Unit Test software

·         Report Status's and Risks to respective team leader

·         Present designs and code at walk-throughs

·         Support the collection of development metrics

·         Follow all Quality Assurance procedure

·         Follow all Development Procedures

·         Contribute to the resolution of defects

·         Provide support to testing teams

·         Mentor less experienced team members

*Desired Experience and Skills:*

·         Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Math/Engineering

·         Proven Experience on an enterprise-level J2EE Projects

·         Strong Analytical and communication skills

·         3 Years Experience with Oracle Service Bus

·         Experience working closely with offshore development teams

·         5 years development experience with Java, JavaScript, Spring,
JSP, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, SOAP/REST & Oracle SOA Stack

·         5 Years Experience with J2EE application servers WebLogic, JBoss
or WebSphere

·         Understanding and experience in Object-Oriented Design Principles

·         Understanding and experience with build tools like
maven/hudson/svn/junit

·         Experience with performance tuning distributed applications

·         Prior Health Insurance experience is a plus

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

* *

*Watson*

Recruiter

[image: AT_Logo2.jpg]*Applied Thought Auditors and Consultants, Inc*

Email: *wat...@theappliedthought.com <ku...@theappliedthought.com>*

Phone: 407-574-4426

Fax:    407-641-8184

[image: linkedin_logo.jpg] http://in.linkedin.com/watson-devakumar

[image: yahoo_messenger.png] watson_applied

*www.theappliedthought.com*

*Disclaimer: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected
from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal
records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience
if any caused.*

*P* *"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail"*