Hi,

Greetings!!!

This is V*ivek * from *Vedicsoft*. We are immediately looking for *Java
Developer *at *Appleton WI  *with  one Of Our Direct clients. If You Are
interested Or know someone who is looking for projects, please reply me the
details ASAP to *vi...@vedicsoft.com* along With Expected rates and contact
details. You can reach me at *732-623-9900 Ext. 2979* to discuss this

*Sr. Java Developer  with  JSF and  Primefaces*

*Appleton WI*

*Long Term*

·         Primary Skills:    Proven experience as a Sr. Java/J2ee developer
on application teams with good problem solving, debugging & troubleshooting
Skills.

·         Leadership skill is plus; Experience in coordination with
offshore team will be advantage;

·         Should be able to propose design ideas and defend design and
coding approach.

·         Proficient in J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JavaScript, Ajax, XML
Components, JDBC, SQL & WebServices, Java 5

·         Experience in Application Frameworks like Struts, Spring,
Hibernate, *JSF, *PrimeFaces Component Library.

·         Leveraged Design Patterns, UML Modeling & Class Design along with
SOA exposure.

·         Strong experience in analysis, design, development and
integration of various applications.

·         Experience in generating system specs involving sequence, class &
network diagrams from requirements.

Self-starter with the ability to work independently

·         Peer review and debugging ability

·         7+ years working experience.

·         Hands on experience of IBM IDE RAD 7 and above & IBM WAS Versions
6 & 7.

·         Experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server, Apache Web
Server is required.

·         Working Experience in SQL Server 2005.

·         5+ years AIX, UNIX, Linux operating system hands on experience.

Required Java Skills:

·         Skills highlighted in bold are mandoatory, other skills are good
to have.

·         Languages/Architecture : J2EE(1.4, 1.5), Java, JavaScript

·         J2EE Technology : SOAP based Web Services (JAX-WS), Spring 3.0
(MVC, DI, AOP), Hibernate,

·         Struts 2.0(MVC), EJB 2, JSP, Ajax(Prototype, YUI), Axis 2, Log4J,
*JSF, *PrimeFaces Component Library.

·         Application Servers : WAS 6.0/6.1/7.0, Apache

·         Internet : XML, WSDL, SAX, DOM, JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, XSL,

·         CSS, XSLT, HTML, DHTML, and JavaScript, Custom Tags.

·         RDBMS : Oracle, DB2

·         IDE Tools : IBM RAD 6.0/7.0/7.5

·         Version Control Tools : PVCS, SVN

·         Design Tools/Methodologies : UML, RUP

·         Protocols : SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS

·         Operating Systems : Windows XP, UNIX (AIX), LINUX

·         Other Tools : Anthill Pro, Quality Center, Maven

*Vivek, *Technical Recruiter

*VEDICSOFT *:: Business Intelligence. Delivered.

Tel 732 623 9900 x 2979 | vi...@vedicsoft.com <neehar...@vedicsoft.com>