Hi,
Greetings from Avani TechSolutions , Hope you are doing well !!

I have an urgent position for * *Sr. Java Developer with JBoss. This is a
contract position that is long term. Please let me know if you interest
please update profile with contact details. Client is actively interviewing
.

*Please share Hot List*  : pavankuma...@avanitechsolutions.com

Position Title: Sr. Java Developer with JBoss

Duration: 6+ Months

Location : Research Triangle Park, NC

*Job Description :**
*
Experience in Jboss Implementation from Version 4 to Version 5.

Job Roles and Responsibilities:

*         At least 9 years developing with Java 1.5 or Java 1.6;

*         Experience with JBoss implementations, as we will be moving from
JBoss version 4 to  JBoss version 5;

*         Experience in building, deploying and testing web services;
*         Experience or willing to develop code in a agile environment.

*Looking forward to work with you.*

 Regards,

Pavan Reddy

Ph: 585-643-1760;