*Please send me your resumes to ven...@sparinfosys.com  or call me at : 201
- 535 - 8955*
*

*Hi,*

* *

*This is Venkat from Spar Infosys *

*Please let me know if you are comfortable with this requirement.*

*Please send me your updated resume.*

*Title                 : Adobe LiveCycle Senior Developer*

*Location           : Weehawken, NJ*

*Duration           : 6 Months*

* *

* *

*Job Description:*

• Develop interactive forms, documents, templates and workflows in an
integrated environment
• Create dynamic XML templates to be rendered as HTML or PDF file format
and implement document security using digital signatures
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years experience in IT Industry
• 3+ years experience as an Application Developer in an enterprise level
environment
• 2+ year experience using Adobe LiveCycle suite
• Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional Software and
Adobe Acrobat Reader Software
• Development experience using Java/J2EE, XML/XBRL, SQL 2005, JavaScript

*Mandatory Skills:*

• Adobe Livecyle Enterprise E2.5. Adobe Livecycle E2.5 upgrade E4.0
• Adobe Livecyle - DataServices, Integration Adapters, Designers

*Additional Remarks:*

NOTE: please check with candidates before submitting if they are fine for
doing *Credit Check* once shortlisted

*Please provide me the below details for the submission purpose:*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Contact No:*

*Email Id:*