Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Columbus,OH
Duration: 2 Years Contract
Rate: $45/hr on C2C Max

Job Description:
We are looking for members in the Information Technology organization that
will be responsible for the development and support of software
applications..
Scope of Position:  Mid-Level Java Developer (SAME FOR SENIOR, JUST MORE
EXPERIENCE)
This position reports to Project Manager/Sr. Developers.

Technical:
Excellent knowledge and considerable development experience with one or
more of the following:
Grails and Groovy (these can be substituted for work experience with CSS
and JQuery, as they have a similar framework and are close technically)
JAVA
EJB All developers should have experience with Enterprise Java Bean (EJB)
technology, stateless / non-stateless session beans, etc.
SQL
RESTful Services
JSON

Considerable experience with the following tools\technologies or equivalent:
Git - source code version control
HTML5
Web UI/UX
WebSphere and Tomcat
Knowledge of relational database structure and design. Experience with
Oracle databases is preferred.
Ability to create and modify SQL queries.

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC.,