Hi

Position below …………………….

Send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Remote Job- consultant can work from any location some travel to Atlanta,
GA***

*Role :   WebSphere Commerce Developer.*

*Duration  :   Long Term.*

*Interview  Process  :   Two  Skype rounds**
  *

Our client is looking for a top-notched WebSphere Commerce Developer.
He/she will be a member of the eCommerce IT team and responsible for
designing and developing WebSphere Commerce applications for Business to
Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) sites. Responsibilities
include design and development of one or more subsystems in WCS, namely -
catalog, trading, member, order management etc. Candidate is expected to
participate in gathering requirements, documenting and designing WCS
functionality and the related enhancements within the application. This
includes support for application integration testing, integration
development, data conversion and cutover activities.

*Job Requirements*
• Should have 8 to 10 years of total experience with at least 5 years in
WebSphere Commerce architecture and development.
• Strong skills in WsbSphere Application Server and WebSphere Commerce
administration and development required
• Strong knowledge of n-tiered web application and architecture required
• Strong WebSphere Application Server & Commerce troubleshooting and
problem solving skills required
• Experience in WebSphere Commerce and major subsystems: (Subsystems:
Member, Order, Catalog)
• Expertise in MVC framework, WC Command framework and key architectural
patterns
•  Experience in WebSphere Commerce Authentication
•  Experience in WebSphere Configuration
•  Strong knowledge in Databases (Oracle a plus) required.

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com *||*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/>* *

*Gtalk : arjunk...@gmail.com *

*IM : kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in*

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.**