Direct Client Need

Lead JAVA Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12months
Max Rate: $60/hr

Primary/Additional Skills required as below:

1. Good at Java/J2EE
2. Worked on writing web service and have working knowledge of xml
3. Worked with Spring Web Service (Current version we use is 2.1)
4. Worked with Core Spring Framework (Current version we use is 3.0.5)
5. Worked with Hibernate (Current version we use is 4.0)
6. Knowledge of design patterns
7. Can create and understand UML diagrams (specifically class diagrams and
sequence diagrams as it is used frequently within our team)
8. Worked with Weblogic and Eclipse
9. Worked with configuration management tool like svn.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies, Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193