Hi,

*Palni Inc.* is looking for *Junior Recruiters* (US Staffing) at our
offshore office,Hyderabad.

 *Position:* Junior Recruiter (US Staffing)

*Location:* Hyderabad

*# of positions:* Multiple

*Experience:* 0 to 6 Months

*Working Hours:* Night Shift (Central time Zone)

*Resource joining date:* ASAP

 *Below mentioned is the detailed job description:*

   - Knowledge in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract , Contract to Hire ,
   Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc)
   - Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques – W2/
   1099/ Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers
   - Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter,
   Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source Candidates.
   - Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates.
   - Maintain strong database of candidate for future requirements.
   - Meeting recruitment targets within defined timelines.
   - Exceptional Self Motivational Skills and willing to work in pressure
   situations if required.
   - Excellent Telephonic Etiquette.
   - Excellent written and oral English.
   - Willing to work in Night Shifts.

* Educational Qualification:*

   - Minimum Graduation.
   - MBA/PG

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Source active and passive candidates for (Contract/Contract to Hire
   and Permanent Requirements).
   - Managing technical recruitment for the Business unit.
   - Follow the Recruitment Process as defined by Palni Inc.
   - Line up Candidates for Interviews and build a strong database.
   - Report Generation, Resume Formatting and Job Posting.
   - Vendor Management etc.

*Please send your resumes to **ra...@palniinc.com*
<ra...@palniinc.com>*and then we will get back to you.
*

Thanks & Regards,
*Jayasri.*

1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,
Schaumburg, IL 60195

Direct: 404-462-2673

Fax: 847 890 6394

Email: jaya...@palniinc.com
www.palniinc.com

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*